Systems Integration can prove to be a nightmare, and it's one particular area where Yabarana can provide invaluable know-how and experience. We can help you integrate Open Source in your current business, integrate Open Source with proprietary systems, and integrate Open Source applications with each other. We are well versed in anything from EDI to REST, XMLRPC, CORBA, ISA S95 (ISO/IEC 62264) and SOAP, and that's just scratching the surface. Our integration experience ranges from data collection systems (PLC, SCADA), Telecommunications, to ERP systems, and many things in between.
What makes our Integration Service Special
We take great care in understanding the higher level abstractions defined in the Business Model and also by following well established Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) patterns for that particular business, as well as the underlying philosophies and technologies such as REST, SOAP, even the Semantic Web, and of course, we are well versed in the enabling technologies such as XML, IDL and CORBA, just to name a few. For example, we have world-class experience with ISA S95 (ISO/IEC 62264) which is a technology used to integrate the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems such as SAP with the MES (Manufacturing Execution System) layer in a sound and uniform manner.
Our integration expertise includes:
- Synchronous AJAX and WebService interfacing
- Asynchronous Outbound WebServices
- SOAP, WSDL and Related Standards
- Message Queues and protocols such as STOMP
- RESTful Applications and WebServices
- Data collection systems (MODBUS, PROFIBUS, etc.)
- Data integration, datamarts, warehouses, ETL
- Telephone to Database, IVR, etc.
- Enterprise Archetype Patterns and MDA
- Great knowledge and expertise with IETF and W3C Standards
- IEEE, ANSI, ISA, and ISO Standards